The Ishpeming Historic Places & Garden Tour is returning for 2022.
The tour will be June 26 from 12-4pm.
This year's venues will be:
- Thomas home at 749 N. 1st Street.
- Argall home at 818 Maurice.
- Lerlie Garden at 725 N. 1st Street
- Matherne Garden at 602 N. Third at North St.
- Braastad-Gossard building for 100th anniversary (2021) and IAHS museum
- Sons of Ishpeming Monument and Ishpeming War Memorial
Tickets are available at any of this year's locations on the day of the tour, or at the Main Street Antique Mall in downtown Ishpeming.
Please Click on any of the Brochure Images below for a look at past Historic Places & Spaces Tours