The Ishpeming Historic Places & Garden Tour is returning for 2022.
The tour will be June 26 from 12-4pm.
This year's venues will be:
- Thomas home at 749 N. 1st Street.
- Argall home at 818 Maurice.
- Lerlie Garden at 725 N. 1st Street
- Matherne Garden at 602 N. Third at North St.
- Braastad-Gossard building for 100th anniversary (2021) and IAHS museum
- Sons of Ishpeming Monument and Ishpeming War Memorial
Tickets are available at any of this year's locations on the day of the tour, or at the Main Street Antique Mall in downtown Ishpeming.
<!––The Historic Places and Interesting Spaces tour returns to the last Sunday of June with a banner line-up in 2019. The tour will be held from 12-5 on Sunday, June 30th. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased from Main Street Antiques or the IAHS Museum before the event, or at any of the venues on the day of the event. The Tour will feature the following locations:-->
Please Click on any of the Brochure Images below for a look at past Historic Places & Spaces Tours